Monday, January 14, 2008

Enough ...

Sometimes I get behind with this blog. Sometimes I have to make an effort to write about something before it gets pushed out of my brain by the next exciting thing that happens. (When I download photos from my camera, there are occasional bizarre photos, I remember that I took the photo because I was going to blog about it, but I forget why it was interesting).

Anyway, on a blog called Boobs, Injuries and Dr Pepper, the author has similar woes. In a post called New Year, New Deductibles to Meet she writes:
"As I stumbled to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the corner of my foot encountered the resistance of the metal wheel on the bottom of the desk. I heard an unnatural crunch and then a high, reedy whistling sound. As it turns out, the whistling sound was the my brain informing my toe that it was fuuuuuuucked up.

As I fell to the floor in a fetal position, I wheezed, "But, I don't need more blog material."
(Deductibles are tax deductibles. The tax year ends on December 31st, so people are thinking about tax; health care costs are deductible.)

No comments: