Thursday, January 18, 2007

Trapped

Remember that episode of South Park where all the townsfolk get trapped in the town hall, and after about 10 minutes someone says "Well, I'm feeling mighty peckish, we'd better eat someone", and so they eat the minor celebrity (the minor celebrity was part of the plot - I forget why). Then a few minutes later they select another person to eat, and when they are released after four hours, all the people left inside are fat and bloated, and surrounded by bones?

Well, I've just looked for it on the South Park Episode Guide, and it doesn't seem to exist. But it's there in my memory, all nice and clear.

Well, never mind. That was a bit like what happened today. Except no one got eaten.
The cat walked into the cupboard in the kitchen where we keep food and stuff, when the door had been inadvertently left open (notice the passive voice there). Then someone shut the door. The cat was trapped in the cupboard for about 10 minutes.

Something like this went through it's head, after 4 minutes. "Hmm... I'm trapped. Might be here for a long time. Might as well piss on this food now."

Then, after about 4 minutes "Hmmm... I'm still trapped. Might be here a long time. If I'm going to have to rip open these packets, and then shit on them, now's as good a time as any."

No comments: