Thursday, November 23, 2006

CSI

As I think I've mentioned, there's a lot of CSI on the telly here. Now we've got a DVR, and it automatically records every episode. Then S tries to watch them. Which is worse than a full time job. The DVR can only record two channels simultaneously - new ones start at 10, but old ones at 9:30, so you have to make sure it records the right ones. (It tends to miss the new NY ones). Most nights there's some CSI, on Saturday night, it recorded 6 hours of CSI: Miami. I asked S if she was coming to the beach today, but she's got CSI to watch.

I also record new episodes of the Simpsons (you can tell it if you want everything, or just new ones), but I've never been allowed to watch them. And S has started deleting them, because she needs space for her CSI.

No comments: