Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thai-Italian Restaurant

We went to buy a car today. But I'm not going to write about that now, 'cos I'm a bit tired. However, after we'd bought the car, we went to a Thai-Italian restaurant. I thought that this would have some Thai stuff (so S was happy) and some pizza (so A and D were happy).

But it wasn't. It really was Thai-Italian fusion, which is hard to imagine, but it was actually quite tasty. S had a yellow curry pizza, which is like a pizza, except instead of tomato sauce as a base, it had Thai yellow curry sauce (I didn't think it was that great, but she really liked it). I had aubergine (egg plant I have to say now) stir fried with Thai sweet basil, with linguine and marinara sauce. A and D had spring rolls, stuffed with mozzarella and tomato, and ravioli with spinach and ricotta. (That last one didn't seem very 'fusion'). The boys ate virtually nothing as is their way.

And D fell asleep in the car on the way home, and then got upset as he weed himself.

No comments: